Humanium Communication and Digital Marketing internship 2017
Humanium is an international child sponsorship NGO dedicated to stopping violations of children’s rights throughout the world. Founded in 2008 in Geneva, the association Humanium acts for a world where children’s rights are respected, protected, and fulfilled. The association co-creates lasting change to realize the rights of children worldwide. Humanium seeks to further strengthen its activities internationally and is seeking an intern to develop their communication and promote its activities, particularly on the Web.
Humanium’s objectives span three complementary approaches:
- Raising awareness of children’s rights to more than five million people each year worldwide;
- Legal assistance for victims of children’s rights violations;
- Supporting local partners with projects to help children.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communication and Public Relations: develop communication strategies, design, and disseminate tools and communication materials (mailings, newsletters, etc.)
- Managing Web Content: manage the site, blog, and other platforms, manage messages on the site and on social media networks (Facebook and Twitter), ensure coordination of publications on the blog and on social media networks, optimize content for search engines (SEO)
- Marketing Campaigns: create, manage, and participate in outreach events and/or fundraising, provide research funds online
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Master or postgraduate training, preferably with a specialization in communication/public relations, digital marketing, social media or marketing;
- Previous professional or internship experience;
- Fully proficient with computer and web tools;
- Control of communication via social media networks;
- Search engine optimization (SEO) or Search engine marketing (SEM);
- Mandatory command of French, English; knowledge of German or Spanish a plus.
Start by completing the application form. A positive or negative answer will be send to each candidate. If the answer is positive, a meeting will be proposed via skype.
For more information, visit Humanium Communication and Digital Marketing internship.