G20 Summit #youforG20 Worldwide Project Competition (Win €15,000)
Deadline: June 28, 2017
On the occasion of the G20 Summit, deutschland.de is organising a world-wide competition called #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world. #youforG20 is seeking to reward one project that in an especially convincing way addresses a social, environmental-policy or economic topic and helps to improve living conditions for people.
Are you involved yourself or work in a team on a project that supports social commitment at the local level or contributes to improving gender equality? Does your project helps to spare the environment and foster climate protection? Does your project serve to promote inclusion of young people or supports social and economic entrepreneurship? Then enter it and possibly win 15,000 euros for your project!
The best project wins 15,000 euros! #youforG20 – apply now!
The prize money shall be issued by the German embassy in the relevant guest country or by the Federal Foreign Office. German missions abroad reserve the right to inquire as to project progress on site.
- Participants in the competition must be at least 21 years old.
- #youforG20 rewards one project that in an especially convincing way addresses a social, environmental-policy or economic topic and helps to improve living conditions for people. They may be:
- projects that promote social commitment at the municipal level
- projects that make a contribution to more gender equality
- projects that help to protect the environment and climate
- projects that foster the inclusion of young people
- projects that promote social entrepreneurship
- Applications must consist of a written presentation of the project being submitted and should be no longer than 2,500 characters (preferably in English). Participation also requires a short video (approx. 3 minutes in length) outlining the submitted project. A portrait of the applicant or group representative is likewise advisable.
- The description/video must clearly communicate the objective and purpose of the project. Likewise, the application must clearly convey to what use the prize money of €15,000 will be put in terms of advancing the project. The motivation of the applicant or group of applicants should also be transparent.
How to Participate
- Present your project and provide details describing the project. Register here.
- Convince the community, friends and partners of the project and encourage them to support it by voting online for you. Following the submission period, the Internet community will select the top five projects via community voting. For the purpose of the online voting the applicants’ images, videos and short written profiles will be published on www.deutschland.de and on the social medial profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
- Win 15,000 euros for your project!
For more information, visit G20 Summit #youforG20 Competition.