ISCTE-IUL School of Technology and Architecture Scholarship 2017
Deadline: September 4, 2017
The ISCTE-IUL School of Technology and Architecture has a scholarship programme of merit based scholarships for its Ph.D students. These scholarships are intended to support the research work leading to the doctorate degree, to be carried out in a host research unit, as defined by the specific regulations of the Ph.D programmes, allowing for the development of the scientific and pedagogical skills of the doctoral student. The scholarship is awarded on a yearly basis in each academic year, and can be renewed for a maximum number of years equal to the full duration of the chosen doctoral programme.
In the 2017 call for merit scholarships, the following scholarships will be awarded:
- A maximum of 1 (one) scholarship in the Doctoral programme in Architecture of Contemporary Metropolitan Territories.
- A maximum of 2 (two) scholarships in the Doctoral programmes in Complexity Sciences and Information Science and Technology.
- The scholarship has a monthly rate of € 1150 (one thousand one hundred and fifty euros). No food allowance, holiday or Christmas bonuses, or any others, are owed.
- Only full-time students enrolled and registered for the first time in a doctoral programme at ISTA are eligible.
- The evaluation of the applications is made considering the intrinsic merit of the applicant, of the research project and its plan for development and execution, and the conditions available in the host research unit, according to the criteria defined in the public notice of the 2017 call.
All applications to ISCTE-IUL programmes are done through a central online applications platform.
The application for the scholarship takes place simultaneously with the application for the doctoral programme. The applicant must send all required documentation for application process, as described in the public notice, by e-mail to email@example.com.
The applications submission period occurs between February 1, 2017 and 5pm (Lisbon Time) September 4, 2017.
For more information, visit ISCTE-IUL School of Technology and Architecture Scholarship.