European SME Week Youth Essay Competition 2017 (Win a trip to Estonia)
Deadline: September 8, 2017
Entries are now open for the 2017 European SME Week Youth Essay Competition. Are you between the ages of 16-25? Want to make your voice heard? This is your chance! The Youth Essay competition is organised by the European Commission Directorate General for Single Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs.
They are looking for creative and well thought out answers to this question:
Do you have an opinion on how European policy can help shape the future; or on what government, academic institutions and businesses can do to ensure that young people can acquire the skills they need for tomorrow’s world of work? Would you like to share it with policymakers and entrepreneurs on a European stage? All you need to do to have a chance of winning an all expenses paid trip to the 2017 SME Assembly in Tallinn, is submit an essay of no more than 2 500 words in English before 8 September 2017.
- An all expenses paid trip to the SME Assembly in Tallinn, Estonia for the three finalists, to present their essays to 500+ Assembly delegates
- Presentation training before delivering essay live on stage at the SME Assembly 2017
- Promotion of essays across SME Week social media channels
Eligibility and Requirements
- The competition is open to all 16 to 25 years old from European Member States or COSME partners countries (see the list)
- Essays should not exceed 2 500 words in length
- All essays must be in English
- Only one entry per applicant
The three finalists will be announced in October ahead of SME Week and will compete at a grand finale in Tallinn where they will present their essays. The final winner will be chosen via a public vote
How to Enter
- To get started, read through the requirements above, get writing and >> SUBMIT <<!
If you have any questions please contact [email protected].
For more information, visit European SME Week Youth Essay Competition.