Deadline: August 4, 2017
Application is ongoing for the Brightest Young Minds Summit 2017. Every year BYM identifies 100 new young people to join its network. If you’re creating a positive social impact and interested in learning from other innovative young people then BYM might be right for you!
Brightest Young Minds (BYM) is a 17-year old non-profit company that exists to create a positive social impact by identifying, connecting and mobilising 100 high-impact leaders between the ages of 20 – 35 across the African continent for an annual 5-day summit.They look for go-getters who have demonstrated their commitment to positive social change through their actions. #BYM2017 will take place from the September 24 – 29, 2017 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Delegates need to make arrangements for their own travel to the Summit however, all Summit costs including food, lodging and transportation costs will be covered.
- Open to young change makers and high impact leaders in Africa;
- Applicants should be between the ages of 20 – 35
- Applicants should be go-getters who have demonstrated their commitment to positive social change through their actions
- Complete the online application form.
- Have a PDF, .doc or .docx version of your CV/Resume to complete this application.
- Early application deadline: July 28, 2017 23:59 (UTC +02:00) This application deadline applies to all applicants who will require a South African visa to attend #BYM2017.
- Late application deadline: August 4, 2017 23:59 (UTC +02:00) This application deadline is open for applicants who will not require need a visa.
For more information, visit Brightest Young Minds Summit 2017.