Tomberg Family Philanthropies Grants 2017 (Up to $15,000)
Deadline: September 15, 2017
Are you working to improve the world? The Tomberg Family Philanthropies is pleased to announce open applications for the 2017 grants. The mission of the Tomberg Family Philanthropies is to support well run and effective programs and organizations making a difference in the areas of poverty alleviation, the environment, health, and education.
The Tomberg Family Philanthropies is an umbrella term for all of the philanthropic and charitable activities of the Tomberg family, including the Tomberg and Brecher Charitable Funds. The focus is on supporting projects that help their recipients build capacities that will last far beyond the end of the specific project. The Tomberg Philanthropies agree with the Nobel Committee that “every single individual on earth has both the potential and the right to live a decent life.”
- Successful applicants get grants between the range of $5,000 to $15,000.
- The Tomberg Philanthropiesorpies can offer grant support for up to three years for each program funded.
- Grants are given to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations based in the United States.
- Organizations that have projects in the areas of education, the environment, health and poverty alleviation are supported.
- Grants are not offered to religious organizations or to fund projects run by religious entities.
- To help you determine if your organization would be a good fit for grants, please take this Grant Qualification Assessment Test.
- Any organization considering a grant application should first submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
- Letters of Inquiry, Grant Requests, and Full Proposals should be submitted using the LiveImpact grant management system. For instructions on how to use LiveImpact click here.
- When using the system, you will be prompted to create an account with LiveImpact.
- You will then receive an email with instructions on how to enter your organization and LOI information.
- If for some reason you are unable to use that system, you may also send your documents to us by email to email@example.com or by fax. But using the LiveImpact system is highly recommended.
For more information, visit the Tomberg Family Philanthropies.