European Vocational Skills Week 2017 in Brussels, Belgium (fully-funded)
Deadline: September 20, 2017
Apply to participate in the second European Vocational Skills Week (VET Week), organised by the European Commission. The European Commission is looking to involve young people from all over Europe in the events that will take place during the VET Week. The selected young people will have the opportunity to attend the events, conferences and debates organised in Brussels from November 20-24, 2017 and actively contribute to the interactive parts of the agenda.
The VET Week aims at improving the attractiveness and image of vocational education and training, by showcasing excellence and quality, as well as by raising awareness of the wide range of opportunities that VET can offer. This year, the main themes will be: mobility of VET learners and quality apprenticeships; partnerships between businesses and VET providers, and sectoral approaches to address skill mismatches.
- The European Commission will cover the travel and accommodation costs for all participants, for as much of the VET Week as they are present for.
- Applicants must be nominated by a YFJ member organisation;
- Be able to work effectively in English;
- Priority will be given to participants with VET experience;
- It is not compulsory for selected participants to take part to the 2017 VET Week in its entire duration, but applicants should at least be available on November 20 and 21 and commit to take part to a short coordination meeting that the Youth Forum will be organising (during these two days).
- Complete this form to register to European Youth Forum portal. Please use a valid email address. Within 10 minutes you will receive an email with an activation link.
- After registering, you can login with your details
For more information, visit European Vocational Skills Week.