Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakersXchange Summit 2017 (fully-funded)
Deadline: October 15, 2017
Join the first ever #ChangemakerXchange Summit in West Africa. The ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact. Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
The ChangemakersXchange program identifies and connects young Social innovators on a deeply personal level at retreats around the world to build a community of like-minded individuals. They give time and space for the peer to peer sharing of knowledge, experience, passion and challenges and cultivate awareness of holistic well-being and a focus on social impact. They facilitate the co-creation of new ideas and cross border collaborations.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Dakar as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 35-year-old applicants;
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation;
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community;
- Must come from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sieraa Leone, Togo.
- Complete the online application by midnight GMT on October 15, 2017.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Dakar.