Deadline: December 10, 2017
Science of Life Studies (SOLS) 24/7 Malaysia is currently recruiting for internship positions. They are looking for passionate and motivated individuals from around the globe to join their team and be part of their journey. It’s your turn to change the world!
SOLS 24/7 is an award-winning humanitarian organization, committed to serve, educate and empower poor and underserved communities. Through various education and social empowerment programs, they work unconditionally towards transforming underserved communities to develop their true potential and break the cycle of poverty. Using revolutionary and custom-designed models – Science of Languages, Science of Technology and Science of Life – the organization provides free education and social empowerment programs to underserved communities in Malaysia.
- Gain International Experience
- Work for an Award-Winning NGO
- Understand Malaysia
- Broaden Your Professional Horizons
- Basic living Allowance
Internship Positions Available
With all the projects that they are working on at SOLS 24/7, there are always stories to tell, and they are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The videographer professional placement will work for the SOLS 24/7 Communications Department, with a large focus on shooting, editing and producing videos of their various projects around Kuala Lumpur and occasionally around Malaysia. Other tasks will include managing their YouTube channel, planning and executing communication campaigns.
- Content Creation
- Video Management
2. Scholar Development:
The Scholar Development intern will assist in training and educational development. Plan and deliver training sessions internally and externally. Research and development on education and training materials needs based. Design education materials for SOLS projects and programs as advised by management.
- Educational Development
Operations in SOLS 24/7 is the fuel and support structure of their organisation. Their nationwide programmes have logistic demands that fall under the jurisdiction of operations. You will have to assist in report writing, logistics coordination, inventory management and more.
- Logistic Coordination
- Report writing
4. English & IT Development
The English & IT Development Intern will work with the SOLS Smart department to participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of training sessions conducted for SOLS staff. With the aim of providing quality training to SOLS teaching staff, the Intern will get the chance to experience the SOLS curriculum firsthand and develop a wide range of skills.
- Training & Examination
- Monitoring & Evaluation
General Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Education, Training and Development or equivalent;
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in the related field;
- High English proficiency; Written and verbal.
- Pays high attention to detail and is meticulous;
- An ability to work autonomously, using initiative to self-direct research and analysis.
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
How to Apply
- Learn more about the open positions:
- Record yourself speaking in a 2-minute video. Show them your motivation, tell them about yourself and how your skills can fit in SOLS 24/7.
- Complete the online application form
- Attach your CV, your portfolio and your video and send it to [email protected].
- Link your video cover letter (not mandatory, but it will give you more chances to get selected)
For more information, visit SOLS 24/7 Malaysia Internships.