Apply for the Placements Nigeria Campus Ambassador Program 2017
Placements Nigeria invites applications for the Placements Campus Ambassador Program (#PAP). #PAP is engineered at engaging resourceful Student Ambassadors to lead Placements’ campaigns and events on their campuses and communities to create awareness about paid internship opportunities for Nigerian students. As a Placements’ Student Ambassador, you will work with the Placements team to tailor program initiatives to campus-specific opportunities.
Among other things, selected Ambassadors will:
- Invest 10 hours monthly in Placements-related initiatives and activities
- Plan four (4) Placements events over a period of 12 months (1 per quarter)
- Attain deep understanding of Placements Nigeria and their program
- Act as liaison between Placements and other communities on and off campus
- Preparation for leadership roles
- Potential for an internship with Placements Nigeria, based on performance
- Participate in Placements Nigeria events
- Access to branded Placements merchandise
- Significant marketing experience
- Jumpstart your professional career
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study in a Nigerian university;
- Have strong network with student organizations;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills’
Are you the Rockstar they are looking for ? Apply today!
For more information, visit Placements Campus Ambassador Program.