Global Energy Management Leadership Awards Programme 2018
Deadline: January 24, 2018
Calling all global leaders in clean energy. The Clean Energy Ministerial invites your company or organization to compete for a prestigious global award by sharing your experiences in implementing energy management strategies through ISO 50001. The Energy Management Leadership Awards programme is now accepting entries for 2018. The CEM Energy Management Leadership Awards recognize those who are actively transforming their organizations and the world with ISO 50001.
Through the EMWG, government officials across the world share best practices and leverage their collective knowledge and experience to accelerate the effective use of energy management systems. The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) serves as the operating agent for the EMWG: a joint initiative of the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) and the International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation (IPEEC).
Organizations around the globe are using ISO 50001-certified energy management systems to achieve energy, economic, and sustainability benefits that boost competitiveness. ISO 50001 offers a transparent, business-friendly way to align corporate goals with national climate and energy goals.
Share your organization’s experiences and inspire others to implement this winning strategy. Winners will be honored at the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) meeting. This high-profile event will gather clean energy leaders and partners from around the world, including energy ministers from the 24 governments active in CEM.
Entries will be considered for several award categories:
- CEM Award of Excellence in Energy Management: The top winners will be honored at the 2018 Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) in Denmark and Sweden. This global award brings high-profile government recognition and media attention.
- National Energy Management Awards: Governments may honor organizations submitting top entries from their countries. View countries offering national awards.
- Energy Management Insight Awards: All qualifying entries will be recognized for helping to build global insight on the benefits of energy management systems.
- Any organization from around the world in the industrial, commercial, or public sector with a current ISO 50001 certificate is eligible to participate in this prestigious programme.
- Organizations may be corporate- or facility-level, as noted on the ISO 50001 certificate. ISO 50001 certificates must be issued by an accredited, third-party certification body.
- Please read the Official Rules and use the case study template, which specifies format and content along with the evaluation criteria and points available.
- Complete the Entry Form by 24 January 2018 at 22:00 UTC (GMT).
- Also see FAQs for any questions you may have.
For more information, visit Global Energy Management Awards.