Call for Ideas: Josef Umdasch Research Prize 2018 (Win €5,000 + trip to Vienna)
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Calling all start-ups around the world, submit your high-tech ideas for the Josef Umdasch Research Prize 2018. In cooperation with World Summit Awards, the subsidiary companies of the Austrian Industry giant Umdasch Group – call for innovative solutions to implement in their international companies. They are looking for start-ups who develop innovative ideas. The winners are given direct orders to implement their ideas.
The winners have the opportunity to receive a direct contract for the implementation of their ideas, but already the finalists receive € 5.000,- to elaborate their ideas further and present them at the WSA Global Congress in Vienna. Submit your ideas now and win a contract for implementation.
With the Josef Umdasch Research Prize, the Umdasch Group has been supporting outstanding achievements in research and development since 1990. The award is now an essential part of the Umdasch Foundation, an initiative of the Umdasch Group, which aims to promote young people in their education. As an international company, they are always looking for new talents and innovative ideas. Therefore, the Josef Umdasch Research Prize 2018 has set itself the goal of generating and supporting innovative ideas from start-ups and putting them into practice within their companies: Doka Group, Umdasch Shopfitting Group and Doka Ventures.
Each Umdasch Group-subsidiary is looking for its own innovative start-up ideas in:
- Learning & Education – implemented at Doka Group
- Smart Settlement & Urbanization – implemented at Doka Ventures
- Business & Commerce – implemented at Umdasch Shopfitting
- Up to five ideas in each category will be shortlisted and rewarded with EUR 5,000 so that they can be developed further.
- The nominees will be invited to pitch their detailed ideas at the WSA Global Congress in Vienna on 21 March 2018.
- The Umdasch Group will cover all travel expenses for the participation at the WSA Global Congress of one person per shortlisted team.
The best idea in each category wins a contract for implementation* with one of the companies of the Umdasch Group.
- Open to start-ups from across the globe to send in their innovative ideas and are looking forward to your contribution! Participation is free of charge.
Complete the online application.
For more information, visit Josef Umdasch Research Prize.