Open Call for the One Health Congress Fellowship 2017-18 in Canada (Funded)
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Applications are invited for the One Health Congress Fellowship 2017-18. The 5th International One Health Congress offers early career scientists a unique opportunity to present their latest work, and to meet and foster collaborations with the international One Health community in a four days high-level congress.
Fellows’ research must focus on one of the congress main programme themes:
- Pathogen discovery
- Drivers for emerging diseases
- Diagnostics and syndrome surveillance
- Underprivileged communities
- Intervention strategies
- Politics and social science
- Antimicrobial resistance
- One Health Fellows will receive financial support to cover the registration fee, accommodation for the duration of the conference, and travel (economy class).
- The competition is open to participants from all over the globe;
- Applicants must:
- Be senior PhD students (expected to complete their dissertations within a year of the Congress) or must hold a PhD or a clinical qualification for no longer than 3 years at the time of the application. Special considerations (e.g. maternity/paternity leave) will be taken into account;
- Submit the completed One Health Fellowship Fund Application Form, a proof of status (on institution’s letterhead from a faculty member or Department Head) and a research abstract (either as an author or a co-author).
- Download the application form.
- Submit the completed form, your proof of status (on institution’s letterhead from a faculty member or Department Head), and your research abstract to the One Health Platform’s management, Mr. David De Pooter, at [email protected] before or on December 1, 2017.
- You also need to create a user profile via the conference website.
For more information, visit One Health Congress Fellowship.