Coloplast Global Graduate Programme 2017
Deadline: January 7, 2018
Applications are accepted for the Coloplast Global Graduate Challenge. The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a highly-competitive, three-year programme designed to kick-start your career. Selective spots spread worldwide are available annually and, if selected, you will hold two intensive 18-month rotations between your home base and the Coloplast headquarters in Denmark, giving you the chance to develop your skills in real jobs across different business areas.
13 winners from this Opportunity on Sqore will be selected to hold two intensive 18-month traineeship between your home base and the Coloplast headquarters in Denmark, giving you the chance to develop your skills in real jobs across different business areas. Plus – receive competitive salary and benefits, including housing and visa assistance to Denmark.
Love working at a strategic, tactical and operational level with highly skilled and motivated people? Great! Read more about what you can look forward to here.
- Open to Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Have a strong performance track record in terms of grades & experience
- Be hungry and passionate to drive business results
- Be mobile and flexible with a strong desire and capability to live and work abroad
- Live their values and have a passion to make a difference for people facing intimate medical conditions
- Be fluent in English?
Don’t wait to sign up, apply at: http://bit.ly/2yD9Jqc
For more information, visit Coloplast Global Graduate Programme.