Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards 2018
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Submissions are now open for the 2018 Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards. Sponsored by Continental Reinsurance, the Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards recognise the outstanding work of journalists on re/insurance from across the continent. The awards are an extension of Continental Reinsurance’s continued commitment to the advancement of excellence in the industry. The Pan-African Re/Insurance Awards were launched in April 2015.
- Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalist of the Year
- Best Re/Insurance Industry Analysis and Commentary
- Best Re/Insurance Industry Feature Article
- Entrants have to be based in an African country.
- Successful candidates have to demonstrate how their articles have raised awareness and understanding of the re/insurance sector in Africa.
- Submission can be either a published article or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French.
Interested participants can submit their entries to emb[email protected] before the submission deadline, 31 January 2018.
Contributions have to be sent together with the following information:
- Explanatory Brief: A 250-words motivation note explaining the reason for creating the article/clip.
- Personal: Include your name, media organisation, the publishing/broadcasting date, a brief profile and a photo.
- Award Category: Your submission should specify the award categories that you are entering for.
The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date.
For more information, visit Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards.