Deadline: March 31, 2018
Applications are now open for the Boustany Cambridge University PhD Scholarship in Philosophy. The Boustany Cambridge Pembroke Scholarship in Philosophy is offered at the Faculty of Philosophy in the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s leading institutions for teaching and research.
Scholarships will be awarded only to candidates taking a PhD degree in philosophy at Cambridge University and recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The Boustany Cambridge Pembroke Scholarship is granted once every three years to an applicant in philosophy.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Tuition fees for the three-year course
- Accommodation and living expenses at Pembroke College
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2018.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Boustany Foundation during the course of their studies. Specific projects are developed for each scholar. These are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- The Scholarship is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate from all nationalities who must have an excellent academic background.
- Candidates must show exceptional ability and promise and may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge University Faculty of Philosophy.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- After applying, candidates may be invited to an interview with the Boustany Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded by the end of May 2018.
For more information, visit Cambridge University PhD Scholarship in Philosophy.