Deadline: May 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Boustany Foundation Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2019. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose – developing leaders. The MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire change and innovate throughout their lives – in business and in other organizations, in their communities, and in society.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2019.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May 2019.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2019.
For more information, visit Harvard University MBA Scholarship.