Deadline: January 14, 2017
Calling on non-profits in the areas of health, entrepreneurship, environment and leadership! Are you creative, innovative and passionate about improving human capacity and development? Do you have ideas that can change the business landscape in Nigeria? Apply now for the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Grant 2018.
ACT Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent. They support organizations in the non -profit sector in two ways:
- Grant Making
- Capacity Building and Training
Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership
- Open to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organization, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations in the area of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership, with a track record in the above knowledge area.
Criteria for NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO selection:
- A sound, creative, innovative and impact driven initiative.
- NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSOs based in Nigeria and other parts of Africa
- Experience of NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSO in conducting community based initiatives, in the areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership with a comprehensive project monitoring framework and organizational structure.
- Other elements such as geographical balance across the continent, diverse ideological and professional backgrounds of the NGOs, CBOs INGOs and CSOs. Gender, ethnic and social diversity will also be considered in the final selection of grantees.
- Organizations must have been in existence for a least two years
- Must be legally registered as a Non Profit organization (GTE/LTD)
- Should have a strong governance structure (Board of Directors, CEO etc)
- Must show evidence of other sources of funding.
- Should have audited accounts.
- Organization must show track record of work in the area of engagement.
- Projects/programmes must have a maximum life cycle of 12 months.
- Organizations should have staff strength of at least 5 Individuals.
- Be open to independent audit
- Click here to view and download application form before proceeding to apply
- Complete the online application here.
For more information, visit ACT Foundation.