Shield in the Cloud Innovation Challenge 2018
Deadline: December 15, 2017
The Shield in the Cloud Innovation Challenge is the first global anti-corruption innovation challenge. It is a joint venture between C5Accelerate and their partners Amazon Web Services, PeaceTech Lab and SAP NS2. The anti-corruption innovation challenge aims to publicly reward and build awareness of these inspiring organisations who are taking big steps in this core space towards building sustainable peace.
The challenge is aligned with Goal 16 of the United Nations’ global sustainable goal to promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies. This Goal seeks to hold institutions and governments accountable and transparent. It also aims to eliminate bribery and other forms of political and corporate corruption. Shield in the Cloud will select the most innovative startups, corporations and governments working in technology for anti-corruption compliance worldwide.
The competition will be judged by: Patrick Garver, formerly Executive Vice President and General Counsel for Barrick; Andy Powell, Head of Product Management, Eduserv; Moira Andrews, Director, Praetor Consultants; and Andre Pienaar, Founder, C5.
- Apply for the initiative within your organization to be rewarded for the important steps it is taking to tackle corruption, and to improve integrity, accountability and transparency compliance.
- Win PR support around your anti-corruption initiative.
- Be rewarded with financial support, cloud credits and networking opportunities with the leading luminaries in anti-corruption compliance.
- Gain a place at or involvement with the next PeaceTech Accelerator program run by C5 Accelerate, PeaceTech Lab, Amazon Web Services and SAP NS2.
- Open to all organisations of all sizes who are using innovative technology to challenge corruption
- An applicant can be a startup, business, government or nonprofit using innovative tech to tackle corruption
For more information, visit Shield in the Cloud Innovation Challenge.