2018 MBC Africa Growing Business Together Program in Accra, Ghana
Deadline: December 31, 2017
MBC Africa is now accepting applications for the 2018 Growing Business Together program. Are you 18 to 35 with a Ghanaian owned and registered business? Then the Growing Business Together (GBT) program taking place February 1 – December 26, 2018 is looking for you!
Growing Business Together (GBT) is a program set up to help start-ups in Ghana to overcome major hurdles. When you are a starting entrepreneur you do not yet have the track record and network to attract large customers or convince a bank to lend you the money for the investments you need to do. You may need more knowledge to figure out the best marketing strategy, build your financial model or organize your distribution.
MBC Africa provides an enabling environment for agribusinesses in Africa by integrating the business services they need to grow onto one single platform. In Accra, they organize annually a ten-month GBT Coaching Program for 20 starting entrepreneurs, a more intensive GBT Academy and a GBT Start-up Investor’s Conference to connect Ghanaian start-ups to investors. In the Netherlands, they organize a 5-day intense GBT Business Booster.
What’s in it for you?
- A five-week business booster training
- Access to relevant networks
- A dedicated mentor
- Ability to pitch
- Must be a Ghanaian owned and registered business.
- Ability to participate in the program from start to end.
- Have the age between 18 and 35 years.
- A minimum of two (2) years in operation.
- Three (3) or more employees in the business.
- Must have documented financial records to be used during the program.
Complete the online application.
For more information, visit Growing Business Together Program.