Interreg MED Programme is hiring a Project Officer – Marseille, France
Deadline: January 5, 2018
The Joint Secretariat of the Interreg MED Programme is recruiting a project officer for a 3-year-contract in Marseille. Have you heard about Interreg? Are you an expert in european project management? Excited to work in an international team? If you answered yes, then this is for you. Interreg MED is a Programme co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Frequent trips abroad are to be expected.
- Location: Marseille
- Duration of the contract: 3 years (extendable)
Under the responsibility of the Interreg MED Joint Secretariat (JS) Coordinator and of the Project Unit responsible,
- He or she will give information concerning the Interreg MED Programme activities and advice to project applicants.
- He or she will evaluate the project proposals and will help the Programme authorities with the selection of the proposals.
- He or she will ensure the implementation and a good monitoring of the projects selected (under the responsibility of the Programme authorities).
- He or she will equally contribute to a qualitative analysis and capitalisation of the Programme projects and will ensure a thematic follow-up of an objective/axis of the Programme.
- The Project officer will coordinate projects and working groups and will actively contribute to the strategic development of the Programme.
- The candidate must hold a postgraduate degree preferably in International Relations, European Affairs, legal affairs, planning or economic development and have at least a 5 years professional experience in the field of selection/monitoring/implementation of European projects, in particular including EU funds.
- He/she should equally have a good knowledge of an Interreg MED Programme Priority Axis.
- He/she will be perfectly fluent in French or English, have a good knowledge of the other language both written and oral, and have good knowledge of at least one other Programme language.
- He / she will be integrated to the Joint Secretariat, transnational body hosted by the Region Provence-AlpesCôte d’Azur, whose main mission is the management of transnational coordination, animation and promotion of the Interreg MED Programme in collaboration with the Managing Authority.
Read the full job description.
Please send your application in English and French (CV + cover letter) under the job reference JM/2570-DAG-SCMED-CP.11.2017 on January 5th, 2018 at the latest only by e-mail at the following address: [email protected]
For more information, visit Interreg MED Programme.