Civil Society Facility South (CSFS) Dialogue Fellows Program 2018 (Funded)
Deadline: February 2, 2018
The Civil Society Facility South is calling for applications for the 2018 Dialogue Fellows Program. The CSF South intends to mobilise youth leaderships from the Southern Neighbourhood to work with them and their network of CSOs towards a vision of social justice, create a safe platform for them to share their experiences in building resilience to violent extremism in their communities.
While this Fellowship programme builds on the expertise and experience made during the first two batches of fellowship programmes of 2016 and 2017, the 2018 programme and subject of this Call will be working with Fellows 2018 on the Youth Action Agenda, a direction of priorities and actions to be led by the youth and their network of youth and CSOs in the region. Such an Agenda shall introduce doable solutions and articulate youth views and recommendations to national and regional concerns within the ENPI, e.g. related to resilience, migration, employability and violent extremism.
The Fellows will meet regionally three times between February and June 2018. Based on emerging dynamics and demands, online coaching can be provided on between the workshops and Seminars by CS and related subject matter experts and with CSFS Fellows from previous batches.
CSFS will cover the following:
- Economy class air ticket,
- Full accommodation, and
- Visa costs. CSFS will send selected applicants invitations for obtaining respective entry visas.
- Open to 30 young CSO representatives aged 25 – 35 years old willing to work at regional/international levels to promote youth role in policy making and dialogue;
- Participants will come from Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia and Syria;
- Proposed applicant should have at least 3 years-experience being involved in sectorial policy projects, specifically in actions of advocacy and policy dialogue and related fields to this call;
- Workshops will be held in Arabic and English: A good command of English is required.
The following documents are required for complete application:
- Recommendation letter (1-page max.) from the applicant’s CSO supporting his/her candidacy;
- Motivation letter written by the applicant in Arabic or English and co-signed by the CSO;
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant;
- Copy of passport or ID (with birth date).
Applications can be submitted to [email protected] copying the CSFS Team Leader, Dr Ahmed Al Damrawy, at [email protected] by the deadline in Arabic, English or French (for the ones in Arabic, a summary of the cover letter and profile should be translated in English).
For more information, visit CSFS Dialogue Fellowship.