Deadline: February 9, 2018
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship Programme (LEAPGIP) is now open for applications. LEAPGIP offers a very unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and leadership savvy graduates to work in an innovative business environment while gaining professional and leadership experience.
Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
Are you looking to join a young, vibrant and creative team? If you are result-oriented with strong work ethics and can commit to leaving out all of LEAP’s values, then you are steps away from joining the right organisation.
LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Their mission is: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
Areas of interest
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Research focused individual. A degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
LEAP Africa is looking for innovative, passionate individuals to carry out the following functions:
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of creative and problem solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphics designs
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Step 1: Video Challenge
- Create a video on the topic “ Leadership begins with true self-awareness, leading yourself first before others”
- What are your thoughts on this belief
- Tell us of an example where you demonstrated and expressed this belief
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and why?
- Upload the video to YouTube and paste the link when filling the application
Step 2: Creativity Challenge
- Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “The power of one towards nation building” and upload it when filling the application form. Note that you will be required to make a presentation if you get shortlisted.
You will be evaluated based on the following metrics
- Conceptual skills
- Research Abilities
- Presentation design
- Presenting / speaking skills
Step 3: Fill this application form
For more information, visit LEAP Africa.