Deadline: February 17, 2018
The Venture Academy Programme is now open for applications. The Venture Academy is the acceleration programme for social impact start-ups in The Hague. Their mission is to better prepare students for the ‘next economy’. They do so by providing you the Change Makers with a start-up experience.
The Venture Academy supports students in the development of a new start-up by offering workshops that provide them with the tools and methods needed to help build business skills. The Venture Academy enrols maximum ten selected teams each semester. We provide each team with an iterative 13 workshops programme that equips each start-up to go from the idea stage to the market.
Together with their partners they provide mentor and coach each of the teams. Throughout the programme encourage you to work independently and cultivate a strong business ethos. The student entrepreneurs are not in it for ECTs but rather to start their own business and make a profit!
- Mentorship and coaching;
- Access to investors community;
- Free co-working space for the whole period of the programme;
- 500€ credit AWS (Amazon servers) server space for two years.
There is no fee for the Venture Academy programme.
The Venture Academy is looking for students with action-oriented attitudes and a proof of concept ready to be developed. We will select start-up teams based on three criteria: Product, People, and Playground (www.3p-model.com).
- Product: which problem are you aiming to solve, and what does your solution look like?
- People: it’s all about the team. Show us that you are motivated and driven to make it!
- Playground: is there a market for your product? Have you started your research?
For more information, visit Venture Academy.