Deadline: February 16, 2018
Join the first French-German Incubation Program for West Africa. The AyadaLab Incubation Program is a 12-month intensive networking and qualification program for young West African entrepreneurs. It consists of local and regional workshops, mentoring by some of the best African entrepreneurs in the fields of cultural, digital and social entrepreneurship, networking with leading German and French cultural, social and digital entrepreneurs. The program takes place in English and French, the two languages of the Lab.
The program will bring best experts who are all passionate about encouraging and supporting the emergence of cultural, digital and social entrepreneurship in West Africa, and challenging the impact of young West African startups at the beginning of their journey. They will bring local expertise to this program and help tailor it to each participant’s needs. AyadaLab takes place in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana, from January to December 2018.
- Participants will take part in local and regional workshops taking place in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon, with African cultural, social and digital experts to bolster the startups;
- Candidates selected for the Round 2 will participate in a full year individual mentoring and participation in the AYADA Lab regional workshop;
- Participants will also take part in networking trips to France and Germany to meet with European creative and tech industries experts.
Young West Africans entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria are more than welcome to apply :
- Aged between 20 and 35;
- Be a national of and based in either Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria or Cameroon;
- Have a 1 year project experience or a tested idea creating value of innovation with high impact on society;
- Have a project in the Cultural and Creative industries (fashion, books, cinema, etc.), Digital (online courses, e-learning, digital education), or Civil society issues (education, women rights and empowerment, civic tech, active citizens).
For more information, visit AyadaLab French-German Incubation Program.