IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2018-2019 at Harvard Law School
Deadline: February 23, 2018
Applications are ongoing for the IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2018-2019. Inaugurated in 2006, the Fellowship Program offers full or partial doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship support to a small number of scholars pursuing research in areas related to the IGLPs ongoing work. The number of Fellowships awarded each year depends upon the available funding.
Applicants considered for Fellowships are those whose work is challenging, original and focuses on progressive and alternative ideas within international law. Often, work of this nature is not supported by mainstream institutional resources and the IGLP strives to give opportunities for diverse ideas to flourish. IGLP Fellows are integral members of the Institute and provide valuable programming insight and assistance with the execution of our conferences and workshops. Fellowships typically begin July 1 and run through June 30.
- Fellows are awarded a competitive stipend commensurate with experience, and taking into consideration other research support held by Fellows;
- The Fellowship also includes a shared office at the Institute, a computer and printer, access to the Law School’s Libraries as well as other libraries at Harvard;
- With the permission of the teaching faculty member, IGLP Fellows may audit Law School courses on a non-credit basis.
- Open to doctoral and post-doctoral scholars
- Candidates must be currently pursuing research in the areas of global law, economic policy, and social justice to apply for the residential Fellowships.
- Alumni of IGLP Workshops are especially encouraged to apply.
The following would be required for complete application:
- A résumé or CV that clearly lists degrees received and current academic affiliation
- A 2-3 page description of current research and the proposed research project to be carried out during the fellowship period
- Two letters of recommendation, of which one should be a letter of support from the applicant’s doctoral or other academic supervisor.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at [email protected]
For more information, visit IGLP Residential Fellowship Program.