Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cell (MSC) Research Awards for American Scientists – Win up to $25,000
Deadline: March 1, 2018
Biological Industries USA is now accepting applications for its Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cell (MSC) Research Award. Win a research award valued up to $25,000 in Biological Industries USA products and services.
Biological Industries MSC Research Award is intended to help scientists achieve their MSC research objectives. Their aim is to provide a culture of excellence through our scientific consultation and MSC media products and protocols that support the maintenance and propagation of undifferentiated and differentiated cells. The MSC Research Award provides the winning scientists with BI’s MSC cell culture reagents and technical consultation for up to 6 months, as well as a travel award to attend one scientific conference to report findings.
Each winning Applicant will receive the requisite Biological Industries cell culture reagents and consultation for up to 6 months (which is anticipated to be sufficient for completing the proposed research). Application awards of up to $25,000 in value of Biological Industries products. The cost of attendance at one conference to report findings resulting from the project is allowed during the grant period. Travel costs for this conference may not exceed $2,000. No financial or other compensation will be awarded. The Grant is not transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents will be provided.
- The application process is open to nationals and/or legal residents of the United States of America
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Applications may only be submitted by authorized representatives of the Applicant applying for the BI Research Award.
- To qualify, each Applicant must be a researcher in academic, pharmaceutical, or biotech organizations in one of the following sectors:
- drug discovery
- preclinical development
- engineering (incl. tools and technology development)
- Eligible applicants are researchers including physicians, PhD candidates, PharmD candidates, and other similar degree candidates, and post-doctoral fellows or established scientists.
- Applicants are responsible for complying with any organizational policies related to participating in programs of this nature, including, but not limited to obtaining any necessary permissions from their organization to participate and to provide the information required for the Application and to submit it.Applications that propose research on IVD-regulated products (for In Vitro Diagnostic Use), use in clinical trials, or any use in humans are excluded from the MSC Research Award program and will not be considered.
For more information, visit MSC.