Deadline: March 20, 2018
Applications are now open for the CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship 2018/2019. This fellowship provides valuable field experience for future public health leaders in the setting of a vibrant non-governmental health research organisation in Zambia.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) is an independent, local, non-governmental health organisation that has been an active partner of the Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Ministry of Health, and other Ministries since 2001. Their Mission is to improve access to quality healthcare through innovative capacity development, implementation science and research, and impactful and sustainable public health programs.
Areas of Focus
Fellowship areas offered this intake are:
- HIV/AIDS PMTCT
- Enteric Diseases
- Child Health
- Vaccine Research
- Lab Science
- Detailed Analysis
- Social Qualitative Research
- Primary Care & Health Systems Strengthening
10-12 months placement with a Lusaka-based mandatory orientation the first week of August 2018; fellowship activities start soon thereafter.
Available Financial Support:
Modest monthly bursary to cover basic living expenses, local medical services membership, & emergency evacuation insurance
- CIDRZ HealthCorps targets public health, medical, nursing and management graduates who are passionate about global health and wish to gain exposure.
- Master’s degree preparation preferred, however graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and substantial experience are welcome to apply.
- Previous work experience is highly regarded, but not required.
Click here for online application form.
For more information, visit CIDRZ HealthCorps.