Apply to be part of the AMEE Conference & the Student Task Force 2018 (Funded to Switzerland)
Deadline: March 4, 2018
Apply to become part of the AMEE Conference and the Student Task Force 2018. AMEE is one of the most important organisations for medical and other health professions’ education in the world. AMEE promotes international excellence in education in the healthcare professions across the continuum of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education.
Every year, AMEE organizes the largest medical education conference in the world: the AMEE Conference! In the last years, more than 3,500 participants attended the AMEE Conferences, with workshops, lectures, poster presentations, short communications, exhibitions, etc. The AMEE Conference 2018 would take place from August 25 – 29, 2018 at the Congress Centre in Basel, Switzerland.
This year, AMEE offers 40 international medical students the chance to attend the Conference for free, with financial support for travel and accommodation expenses. In exchange for that those students are asked to assist in basic tasks, related to helping out with practical issues and assisting participants during the conference.
Open to any student with:
- A certain interest and/or background on medical education and other healthcare professions education;
- Sufficient English skills;
- Total respect for the rules and responsibilities of the Student Task Force;
- Full availability for the Student Task Force working days (24 – 29 August);
- The right motivation and enthusiasm for working in an international team of students.
All applications will be judged by the Coordinators team. Selections will be made based on:
- Relevant experience
- Future plans for use of experience gained
- Geographical and gender diversity
For more information, visit AMEE Student Task Force.