Tulsa Artist Fellowship Program for Visual and Literary Artists 2019 (Award of $20,000)
Deadline: March 1, 2018
The Tulsa Artist Fellowship (TAF) is accepting applications for its year-long fellowship program. The Fellowship seeks to obtain a diverse mix of local and national visual and literary artists at different stages in their careers. For each discipline category, visual and literary, up to 15 fellowships will be awarded based on the quality of entries. The 2019 Fellowships will total more than $1 million in stipends, free housing and workspace to continue to enhance Tulsa, Oklahoma’s thriving arts scene.
All fellowships are merit-based grants, not project grants, and fellows will be expected to integrate into the local community by participating in local programs, symposiums and more. The Fellowship will begin in January 2019.
- The Fellowship provides an unrestricted award of $20,000 for visual and literary artists for one year;
- In addition to the unrestricted award, TAF provides free housing, studio space to visual artists and co-working space to literary artists in the heart of Tulsa’s vibrant arts and entertainment district. All non-Tulsa resident artists will live in provided housing in the Tulsa Arts District.
- Open to local and national artists in the disciplines of literary and visual arts;
- TAF literary artist selection will focus on creative nonfiction, fiction, graphic novel, young-adult fiction, poetry and play/screen writing;
- Artists must be 21 years of age;
- Artists must be a US Resident;
- Artists must pass a background check;
- Artists at any stage of their careers are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit Tulsa Artist Fellowship.