Microsoft Cloud Society Program 2018 (Win a trip to the Mauritius Cloud Camp)
Deadline: April 15, 2018
The Microsoft Cloud Society Program 2018 is now open. Microsoft Cloud Society invites you to sign up on their platform and complete at least one course that’s relevant to your interest/industry, then write about how this course will help you in your current role. By joining the competition, you have the chance to win an all-expenses-paid 3 day trip to Mauritius to attend Microsoft’s exclusive Cloud Camp.
Here’s your chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to the exotic shores of Mauritius to attend an exclusive cloud camp, where you can:
- Get hands-on experience on disruptive technologies like IoT, Blockchain and AI
- Participate in fun team building activities and interact with peers across the region
- This contest is open to any person who is a resident in Africa and the Middle East – South Africa, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, North Africa and Mediterranean and Pakistan, Central and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry
- Exclusively for Microsoft Cloud Society registered member of the website.
- To the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated content such as photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc., you warrant that your entry is your original work, has not been copied from others, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity;
- You also warrant that you have obtained permission from any recognizable person (parent/guardian, if a minor) that appears in your entry to submit your entry in this contest and to use their personal data in the entry for the purposes of the contest (if applicable);
- Entries will be ineligible if they
- (a) are not registered to Microsoft Cloud Society Program;
- (b) post without all 3 elements – the digital course completion certificate, the post content specifying how this course would help in their current role, defined hashtag;
- (c) are outside of Middle East & Africa region
- (d) violate the rights of any other person or entity; and/or
- (e) are received outside of the Contest Period set out below;
- Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Submission of an entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions
- Sign up/Log in to Microsoft Cloud Society
- Complete at least one course that’s relevant to your interest/industry
- Upload the completion certificate on LinkedIn with #CSMauritiusCamp and write in about 100 words how this course will help you in your current role
- Get as many likes, shares, and interactions as you can on your post. The one with the highest engagement wins!
For more information, visit Microsoft Cloud Society Program.