CarnegieUK Trust #NotWithoutMe Accelerator Program 2018 (£3,000 Funding + more)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
The CarnegieUK Trust is inviting applications for their #NotWithoutMe Accelerator Program 2018. The #NotWithoutMe Accelerator is an innovative development programme which offers six-month of training, support and development funding. The #NotWithoutMe programme has been established to challenge digital exclusion for vulnerable young people and advocate for further digital support for young people across the UK and Ireland.
#NotWithoutMe supports the development of new and engaging digital inclusion projects, working specifically with vulnerable young people aged 11-25 to develop their digital skills, resilience, confidence, access and critical understanding. The Trust is now looking to support the development of a further three projects through their first digital inclusion accelerator.
Successful applicants will receive:
- The chance to be part of a six-month accelerator of support workshops, project and staff development opportunities. (The Trust will fund the full travel costs for up to two staff members to attend.)
- £3,000 funding to assist with designing and refining your project idea.
- Networking with participants, mentors and sector stakeholders.
- Opportunity to pitch for up to £40,000 further funding and a year’s support after the completion of the #NotWithoutMe Accelerator.
- Social media promotion for your project and work.
- Evaluation to identify successes, challenges and how to take your project forward.
The Accelerator is open to:
- Organisations already delivering services with vulnerable young people;
- Organisations with experience developing digital projects or using digital technology within existing projects;
- Organisations located within the UK and Ireland;
- Organisations able to start developing their projects by July 2018;
- Organisations who are enthusiastic to take part in a development phase accelerator and are committed to sharing their learnings;
- Constituted not-for-profit organisations, which can include: charitable organisations, public sector, CICs and social enterprises.
The application will be completed online, through a series of written questions, Theory of Change document and short video. The application is designed so that your organisation, your experience, enthusiasm and project idea can be understood. A downloadable version of the Application Questions is also available.
For more information, visit CarnegieUK Trust #NotWithoutMe Accelerator Program.