Deadline: July 15, 2018
Applications are open for the DEMO Africa 2018. DEMO Africa is the launch pad for African technology and trends, attracting a global audience of over 2,000 people to experience the finest African innovations as they venture into the markets. Selected startups are introduced to an audience of investors, corporate acquirers, strategic partners and global media practitioners.
DEMO Africa finalists will spend 4 days for the overall event. The first 2 days for the [email protected] bootcamp and the final 2 days for the main event. As a lead up to the main event, finalists will be engaged in a virtual bootcamp for six weeks with a variety of deliverables, mentoring, coaching and feedback.
DEMO’s track record of success, coaching and mentorship opportunities, turnkey services and exposure to the entire tech ecosystem of VCs, investors, IT buyers and the global tech press make DEMO Africa the premier launch option.
- The top five startups from DEMO Africa will be sponsored to Silicon Valley for an all expense paid trip to be part of the [email protected] Innovation Tour where they will receive further exposure to a global innovation ecosystem, and get a chance to interact with leading Silicon valley stakeholders.
- Open to fully registered company;
- Talented team with a working and demonstrable product;
- Applicants should have a viable and scalable business model and
- Ability to deliver product to market.
For more information, visit DEMO Africa.