Deadline: June 3, 2018
Are you a young person in charge of a project that strengthens the notion of citizenship in your city? You want to share it and to take part in a great meeting gathering over 60 participants from all over Europe, participating in workshops, festive and cultural moments? Apply for the Nantes Creative Generations Forum 2018.
Everywhere in Europe, from Amsterdam to Séville, from Warsaw to Nantes, young people engage and innovate in order to strengthen the quality of life in their community. Developing relations between citizens, solidarity, the protection of the environment, artistic collaboration – every initiative is unique but all of them have a common objective: to strengthen the notion of “living together”.
In order to allow these young people to meet, to learn and perhaps to experiment with new forms of projects within Europe, the Nantes Creative Generations Forum brings participants together every year from Nantes and Europe to present a concrete initiative. The objective is to encourage and stimulate European exchanges so that they make progress together.
As well as showcasing their own projects, participants will have the chance to learn from peers across Europe and to gain better understanding of the European dimension of local projects. This is a unique opportunity to develop a project, reinforce / create a network, exchange good ideas, strengthen English skills, etc. The 2018 Forum takes place from October 24-27, 2018 in Nantes-France.
- Transport, accommodation and food costs of European participants are covered by Nantes Métropole (Maximum 2 participants per project).
- Please note that selected participants are asked to book their transport tickets themselves. The organization will then refund travel expenses up to 400 Euros per person, according to the original receipts and tickets sent by the participants. Refunds are provided approximately 2 months after the Forum.
- Applicants should be aged between 18 and 30 years old
- To live and/or develop a project in Nantes Métropole or a Member state of the Council of Europe (+ Belarus)
- To present a concrete initiative
- To fill in the application form to be launched every year in spring.
Selection of Projects
Each year, 30 projects are presented: 10 from Nantes and 20 from all of Europe
- Projects must contribute to strengthen the notion of “living together”, involve a “citizenship” approach in tits general sense and develop an original approach.
- They can be linked to a large range of thematics: environment, health, education, culture, sport, intercultural dialogue, fight again discriminations, media, etc.
- Projects must be concrete initiatives (Or at least in an advanced stage of reflection if not yet realized)
Complete the online application in English or French
For more information, visit Nantes Creative Generations.