Association of Commonwealth Universities’s ACU-BNET Fellowships in Education 2018
Deadline: May 6, 2018
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is accepting applications for the ACU-BNET Fellowships in Education. In collaboration with the Britain-Nigeria Educational Trust (BNET), the ACU is offering two education fellowships tenable at Bayero University Kano, Nigeria.
Fellows will act as visiting external examiners for courses in the Faculty of Education at Bayero University Kano. They will be expected to contribute to curriculum development in the department, and will lead at least one seminar or lecture during each of their visits in an area of interest to the faculty.
Fellows will be expected to make a commitment for three years (2018-2020). The annual visits will be for three weeks in October each year.
Fellows will receive:
- An international economy return airfare
- Accommodation and meals during their visits
- Reimbursement for visa and travel insurance costs
- An honorarium of GBP £500 per visit
- Applicants must be academic staff working in departments of education at ACU member universities in any country other than Nigeria.
- Fellows are required to submit a short written report within two months of the end of the each visit.
Applicants must submit a personal statement and CV and provide proof of support for their fellowship from their head of department at their home institution.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
For more information, visit ACU-BNET Fellowships.