French South African Tech Labs Program 2018 in Cape Town, South Africa (Season 3)
Deadline: May 27, 2018
Are you ready to join the season three of the French South African Tech Labs? Applications are ongoing! The French South African Tech Labs (FSAT Labs) is an incubator and accelerator for French and South African tech start-ups, based in Century City, Cape Town. It offers 400 sqm of incubation & acceleration space.
Based on the partnership between Seda (Small Enterprise Development Agency) and Methys, the FSAT Labs is a new service for entrepreneurs who desire to become powerful changemakers. Twice a year, they select and support a new class of entrepreneurs. As an international structure, the FSAT Labs’ primary goal is to transform ideas and projects into sustainable businesses, able to grow internationally from their incubation (6 months) to their acceleration (up to 24 months).
The selected entrepreneurs for the FSAT Labs will be incubated from June 18, 2018.
- 6 months (fully sponsored by SEDA and METHYS) to launch your business and make it sustainable;
- Up to 24 extra months to transform it into a mature company;
- An easy access to angels and VCs enabling you to stand on your own feet.
- The selected startups will participate in a Pitch Competition that will take place at the FSAT in Century City on the week starting Monday June 4. Out of these startups, only the three winners of the Pitch Competition will embark in an incredible adventure at FSAT LABs!
- The organizing team works to give you all the skills and material necessary to build your success: professional training (legal, marketing, accounting, oral presentation and many more), investors and sales pitch decks that really make you stand out, a robust business plan for your project, and a digital MVP (minimum viable product). In essence, FSAT Labs invests from R300,000 to R500,000 in kind in your startup!
- Open to French and South African tech start-ups
Build a Pitch Deck (8 slides max) and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the pitch deck attached and written confirmation that you’ve filled the application form online.
For more information, visit French South African Tech Labs.