Deadline: August 31, 2018
Nominations for the Vigor Awards International 2018 are now open. The award seeks to honor those who ordinarily would not receive recognition or be publicly appreciated for their selfless efforts to enhance the lives of people around them, through their unrewarded volunteering or humanitarian work, or by their acts of valor in extraordinary circumstances.
Vigor Awards International is a non-profit organization built to take time out and award and show appreciation to heroic individuals who show little to no selfishness for themselves and dedicate themselves to others. Vigor Awards International is the perfect way to show appreciation for a modern hero of today.
Vigor Awards is an annual two-day event where nominees, award winners, presenters and friends meet together for dancing, fine dining, networking, and most importantly an award ceremony to give back to the finest people in the world. Nominate a community leader, religious adviser, philanthropist, humanitarian, volunteer, or someone who has affected the world in a positive way. Nominate a hero you know of that you believe deserves a reward, or form of recognition.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: The Lifetime Achievement Award is given to individuals who’s life work has been a service to help others.
- Achievement Award: The Achievement Award is given to individuals who have achieved great things that revolve around helping others.
- Volunteer Award: The Volunteer Award is given to individuals who put their free time aside and give their time, blood, sweat and tears to others on a regular basis.
- Philanthropist Award: The Philanthropist Award is given to the nominee who believe totally in a certain cause, notion, or higher power, and live, act and show this belief in everything they do everyday.
- International Leader Award: This award is given to an actual leader of a country or region, from anywhere in the world, who has demonstrated a noble heart dedicated to improving the lives of his or her constituents by reducing poverty, crime and corruption, improving sanitation, employment, or health and welfare of the general population, especially the weakest members of the community. By highlighting these women and men, we intend to inspire other world leaders to rise to the same standards.
- Humanitarian Award: The Humanitarian Award is given to individuals who dedicate themselves to aid and help other people in hard times facing natural disasters, civil war, or other injustices that devastate the world.
- Literary Achievement Award: The Literary Award is given to individuals who have authored books or material with the sole purpose of helping, spreading knowledge or taking up a cause for the benefit of others.
- Leadership Award: The Leadership Award is given to nominees who show absolute Leadership, and use their born attributes / skills to spread positivity and benefit to others.
- Honoree Award: The Honoree Award is given to outstanding people who show promise, passion, excellence and a positive example to others.
- Spirit of Host City Award: The Spirit of Host City Award is given to an individual who has gone the extra mile to impact lives around the host city. This individual has a passion and the heart to serve the city in which they live.
Open to anyone who is selflessly working, despite the cost to themselves, to make a difference in the world, their community, or in the life (lives) of others.
Do you know anyone who exemplifies these qualities? If so, let us know right away!
- Someone who meets a need, reacts in the moment, or feels strongly about some injustice in the world;
- who faithfully serves one or more people or the community as a whole;
- whose service or sacrifice involves a risk to their own physical comfort, social stature, or quality of life; and
- who initiated this activity without the expectation of material gain.
- If you think others will be inspired by their story, then nominate them today.
WE WANT TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THEM!
Rules for nominations
- To accept the award, we would appreciate the recipients to be present at the award show
- Nominations need to be made before August of each year.
- After all nominations are received, an impartial and qualified team will carefully review and evaluate all of the nominations based on a specially designed set of criteria, and will choose the nominees who will receive trophies at the event. The Nominations Committee’s decisions are final.
For more information, visit Vigor Awards.