AirtelTigo ‘EXPLOR’ Internship Program 2018 for Students in Ghana
Deadline: May 28, 2018
Are you a driven, switched-on and focused young individual in a Tertiary Institutions across Ghana? Are you ready to explore career options? Apply to join the AirtelTigo ‘EXPLOR’ Internship Program 2018. EXPLOR is an internship program that seeks to nurture the careers of young talent interested in working in the Telecommunication Industry.
This is a comprehensive development program that simply aims at equipping participants with employable skills. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work with the Corporate, Commercial, Finance, Human Resource, Legal and Technology teams at AirtelTigo. Successful candidates may be required to travel to different parts of the city/regions on assigned projects.
- Be a student in a recognized/accredited Tertiary Institution in Ghana;
- Be confident with excellent orientation of your field of study;
- Be highly energized and willing to learn across various units within the organization;
- Be an excellent communicator with good inter-personal and relationship building skills;
- Be tech savvy with good social media presence;
- Be appreciably numerate with high drive for achieving results;
- Send a short video of yourself (2 mins max) via whatsapp to 0277550000. The video should be very creative and should explain, “Why you want to join the AirtelTigo Internship Program “EXPLOR”.
- Send your CV via email to [email protected] with the subject “EXPLOR 2018_GH”.
For more information, visit AirtelTigo Internship Program.