Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit Greece 2018 for Young Social Innovators (Funded)
Deadline: June 18, 2018
Applications are open for the Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit Greece 2018. Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a collaboration platform for some of the world’s most exciting social entrepreneurs. ChangemakerXchange brings together these social innovators who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact. The Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit Greece 2018 will take place from Thursday, September 27 – October 1, 2018 and participants must be able to attend all days.
The Summit will be in a beautiful space and will follow an unconference setup focused on human connection, wellbeing, peer learning and collaboration. There will also be spaces in the agenda to focus on dealing with conflict as changemakers and looking at skills, tools and different approaches to get better at this therefore improving our wellbeing and ability to collaborate and have the impact we want in the world.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Evoia, Greece, as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However a modest participation fee of 100 EURO to cover part of the costs will be charged. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please make this known in the application form).
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30;
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running. Applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation will not be accepted;
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community;
- Must come from one of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen.
For more information, visit Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit.