Frontier Incubators Program 2018 for Incubators & Accelerators in Asia-Pacific
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Applications are open for the Frontier Incubators Program 2018. This program which is part of the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s (DFAT) innovationXchange (iXc) Scaling Frontier Innovation (SFI) initiative seeks to build the capacity of incubators and accelerators in the Asia-Pacific region, increasing the quality of support services these organisations offer to innovative entrepreneurs and enterprises.
Frontier Incubators will assist regional ecosystems to develop innovative enterprises that can secure investment, scale their impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. To achieve this they will facilitate partnerships between global leaders in the field and emerging incubators and accelerators from the region. If you are running an incubator or accelerator in the Asia-Pacific and would like to strengthen your program and improve the services you offer, apply now.
The program offers
- Tailored training for your organisation, designed and delivered by global leaders in incubation and acceleration;
- Access to a community of expert mentors and advisors;
- Opportunities to work with investors, build your network, and to participate in other DFAT Programs
To be eligible for this program your organisation should be:
- Working in one (or more) of the target countries, and employ local staff;
- Regularly supporting “classes” or “cohorts” of innovators/entrepreneurs/enterprises with mentorship, training, and connections to investment with the aim of helping them to scale;
- Supporting enterprises that are contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and delivering impact through their business operations. These enterprises do not need to identify as a “social enterprise”.
Afghanistan, Bagladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam
For more information, visit Frontier Incubators Program.