Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Media Fellowship 2018 for Storytellers
Deadline: July 25, 2018
Are you a storyteller? Do you believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry? Are you a budding Cinematographer? Apply for the 3-month intensive CcHUB Media Fellowship Now! This fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and hone great skills in video editing. It is an opportunity to gain insight into the Nigerian indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
Co-Creation Hub Nigeria is an innovation centre dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
- Become a professional at storytelling;
- Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals;
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned. experts
- Applicants must be 30 years of age and below;
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry;
- Must be passionate about storytelling.
For more information, visit CcHUB Media Fellowship.