Chulabhorn Graduate Institute/ASEAN Foundation Joint Postgraduate Scholarship in Science and Technology 2019
Deadline: November 30, 2018
Applications are invited for the Joint Post-graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology 2019 by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute and the ASEAN Foundation. The scholarship aims to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within ASEAN Member States.
The scholarship award will cover six (6) weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of two (2) years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents)
- Round trip airfare
- Visa fee
- First settlement allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Monthly stipend
- Book allowance
- Health insurance, among others.
- Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen);
- Applicants should be under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biological, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognised tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
The following documents must be submitted together with application form:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – the ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme’s application form and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
- Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Programme)
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
E-mail: [email protected]
- After step one is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated above. Note: No consideration will be given to application with incomplete of supporting documents.
For more information, visit ASEAN Foundation.