The Gratitude Network Fellowship 2019 for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Applications are open for the Gratitude Network Fellowship 2019. This is a 12-month leadership development program for social entrepreneurs serving children and youth. The Fellowship is designed to help the social entrepreneur scale their organization to the next level and therefore positively impact even more children.
The Fellowship consists of intense mentoring and coaching focusing on leadership development, team development, and operational issues. Fellows receive guidance from a dedicated Coach as well as help from sector advisors, a network of peers, in-person learning opportunities, and on-going support post-program.
There are two 2019 Fellowship start dates: January and March 2019. The average monthly time commitment for a Gratitude Fellow is 3.5 hours and additional time commitment for the optional in-person Gratitude Leadership Summit from June 26-29, 2019.
All Gratitude Fellows:
- Are matched and meet monthly with a highly-skilled strategic Coach
- Receive support from Expert Advisors to help tackle operational and execution issues as needed
- Meet by video every 2 months with their Fellow Cohort for a leadership roundtable
- Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day learning and collaboration event
- Are given visibility on The Gratitude Network website, Facebook page, email newsletter and various live events
- Remain a valued member of The Gratitude Network Alumni and family — for future events and ongoing activities
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Social enterprise is at least one-year old.
- Social enterprise must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Social enterprise’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Social enterprise must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has decision making power within the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant is not currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support.
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship application consists of two parts:
- Part 1 – Preliminary Questions: Submission Deadline: August 31, 2018. Part 1 of the application is a preliminary questionnaire designed to confirm alignment with the Fellowship criteria. Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application.
- Part 2 – Additional Questions: Submission Deadline: September 15, 2018. Part 2 of the application includes additional questions and requests designed to share more information about the applicant and organization. Invitations to complete Part 2 of the application will be sent throughout the application period. All Part 2 invited applicants will be notified by September 7, 2018.
Contact Arwen Thiel, Director of Social Impact, at email@example.com with any questions.
For more information, visit Gratitude Network Fellowship.