Deadline: August 27, 2018
Calling Changemakers from WEST AFRICA! Apply to join the ChangemakerXchange summit in West Africa: Ghana from October 15th to October 19th 2018! Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the Changemakerxchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
The program is for young social innovators aged 18-35 who have founded or lead their own social venture or lead an innovative social initiative within a public, private sector or media institution. For Changemakers driving positive social change across sectors!
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from GHANA as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 35-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
Should you have any questions or comments, please reach out to Adaoha Onyebuchi at [email protected].
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Summit.