Deadline: August 26, 2018
Calling changemakers from Israel. Applications are open to join the ChangemakerXchange Summit in Akko, Israel from October 2nd to 5th 2018. Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, and powered by Beinco. ChangemakerXchange is a collaboration platform for some of the world’s most exciting young social entrepreneurs – connecting 500 changemakers from +80 countries all over the world!
The ChangemakerXchange Summit in Israel will bring together 16 of the Israel‘s top young social entrepreneurs from all religions and sectors, who founded or directs their own social venture, ages 18-32. ChangemakerXchange Israel 2018 supports young social entrepreneurs from all religions and sectors in Israel to expand their networks, cultivate their wellbeing, learn from one another, and collaborate together to amplify the positive impact of their individual ventures. Finally, it will allow participants to join an inspiring community of 250+ changemakers committed to social change from
all over the world.
The format is an un-conference. No powerpoints, no speakers. The first day is dedicated to getting to know the entrepreneurs and the ventures. The second day will reveal the talents and the knowledge in the group. The third day is dedicated to collaboration. They will have 4 facilitators to hold the space and the summit will be based mostly on the collective wisdom of the people who attend. This way they learn the most, and the most relevant content.
ChangemakerXchange covers all of the conference costs for all three nights and four days (including hotel accommodation, food, entrance fees, etc.). You will be responsible for your travel costs to and from Akko.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Israel. All religions and sectors are welcome.
- Read all information here: http://www.changemakerxchange.com.
- Complete the application for here: bit.ly/beincxcIsrael
- Only if you do not have a LinkedIn profile, please send your CV to Jacklina Eshaya at
[email protected]. Please include your first name and surname in the subject line, e.g. “Jacklina
Eshaya: Akko Israel ChangemakerXchange CV”.
- You will hear from them by September 9th 2018.
Apply directly at bit.ly/beincxcIsrael by August 26th.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Summit.