American Leadership Academy in Hong Kong 2018
Deadline: September 5, 2018
The American Leadership Academy in Hong Kong 2018 is now open for applications. The programme is free and runs for 5 days from 5-9 November 2018 at the Empire Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong. The aim of the academy is to address the needs of the not-for-profit sector through collaboration with fellow participants, workshops, keynote presentations and one-on-one executive coaching.
The Academy focuses on the skills required for successful leadership. Some of the themes covered during the week include, but not limited to:
- What is needed for successful leadership in the not-for-profit sector?
- Working in Collaboration
- One-to-one professional coaching
- Appreciation of organizational operations and processes
- Personal leadership brand
The course is free and accommodation will be provided for participants not living in the event city.
- The programme is open to people working in the NGO sector.
- Those who are based in Hong Kong or Mainland China can attend the Hong Kong academy and ASEAN participants can attend the Singapore academy.
- Show commitment to the not-for-profit sector
- Demonstrate a leadership track record inside and/or outside their organisation
- In a role that requires them to manage and/or influence multiple internal or external stakeholders (e.g. colleagues, peers, team members, partners)
- Have the potential and the ambition to enter into senior-level executive positions in the not-for-profit sector within the next five to ten years
For more information, visit American Leadership Academy.