Deadline: October 21, 2018
Applications are open for the Accountability Incubator Lab Program 2019. This is a year-long program to accelerate ideas into action, the Incubator provides mentorship, fundraising and management support, and access to a global network of leading institutions, foundations, and donors.
The Accountability Incubator is the Lab’s flagship program for young change makers from Nepal, Pakistan and Liberia to build sustainable, effective tools for accountability, participation and social impact. The Accountability Incubator provides a non-prescriptive, yet supportive environment for creative, enterprising individuals who bring innovative ideas to inspire social and economic change in their communities. Selected “Accountapreneurs” undergo an accelerated yearlong program of hands-on, comprehensive support.
Are you a young person with a great idea for open governance, accountability or anti corruption?! Apply now!
The two-year intensive program provides accountapreneurs with:
- training and knowledge building;
- hands on mentoring and management support;
- network and community building;
- media outreach; and
- up to $10,000 in seed funding contingent upon performance.
Participants are expected to work a minimum of 20 hours per week in order to effectively develop their project.
Do you have a great idea for accountability, transparency or civic participation? Applications to join the next cohort of civic innovators is now open.
- Open to passionate and innovative young leaders from Nepal, Pakistan and Liberia.
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age
- Applicants must be based in or willing to travel to Monrovia, Kathmandu, or Islamabad.
Submit two references and a CV/Resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so applicants are encouraged to apply early.
For more information, visit Accountability Incubator Lab.