EPSON Robot Competition 2018 for Institutions Across the EMEA Region
Deadline: December 15, 2018
Do you have a project you want to automate, but need a robot to get the job done? Enter the EPSON Robot Competition 2018 for the chance to win up to 3 robots. This competition encourages the development of an innovative application using up to three T series robots.
- Win up to 3 robots from the Epson T series / VT series to support the implementation of your winning application.
- Open to higher education institutes, universities and research facilities from across the EMEA region to submit their concepts that demonstrate how Epson T series robots could be used in an innovative way;
- Applications must be made in the name of the University, Tertiary education facility or Research Institution and not individuals;
- Participating institutions can enter multiple applications, however a maximum of one winning project per institution will be selected;
- People employed by Epson, and its subsidiaries, or by Epson official partners (including distributors, integrators and suppliers) cannot enter the competition.
- Innovation: Is the application using the robot in a new and innovative manner or to achieve a new or innovative end goal?
- Education: Does the application present a learning opportunity that would otherwise be inaccessible without the robot?
- Skills development: Does the application support skills development in the field of automation?
- Unique robot usage: Does the application use the robot in a new way or to automate tasks other than those seen by the majority or market applications?
- Sustainability: Does the application use automation to reduce waste or energy consumption? Has the sustainability of the project or end goal been addressed in the application?
For more information, visit EPSON Competition.