Jim Ovia Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Studies 2019
Are you interested in a scholarship to fund your university education? Apply now for the 2019 Jim Ovia Scholarship Program. The Scholarship was founded and funded by Mr. Jim Ovia, to provide financial aid to outstanding Nigeria youths. The awardees are given funding for undergraduate study for the duration of the undergraduate program.
The goal of the program are
- To promote access to tertiary education
- To invest in the future leaders of Nigeria
- To provide a platform that encourages competitiveness and promotes equal opportunities in workplace
- To bridge the knowledge gap among Nigerian Youth
About the Scholarship
In establishing the Jim Ovia Scholarship, Mr. Ovia hoped to create a network of future leaders within Nigeria who can compete globally with their peers, bring new ideas, creativity and are committed to improving the lives and circumstances of people in their respective communities.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to use their knowledge to contribute to society throughout Nigeria by providing service to their community and applying their talent and knowledge to improve the lives of others. Over time it is expected that the Jim Ovia Scholarship beneficiaries will become leaders in helping to address challenges related to health, technology, and finance, all areas in which the foundation is deeply engaged.
- The scholarship award includes tuition and maintenance allowance
- Open to all undergraduate University students of Nigerian citizenship;
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to contribute to society at large to improve the lives of others.
For more information, visit Jim Ovia Scholarship.