AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Program 2019-2021 for Future Leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa (Fully-funded)
Deadline: January 11, 2019
Applications are invited for the AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Program 2019-2021. The program trains young, future managers from Sub-Saharan Africa on-site with German companies.
The AFRIKA KOMMT! fellowship program aims at highly qualified, self-driven young professionals and junior executives from Sub Saharan Africa with several years of hands-on work experience, strong leadership qualities and a very high level of commitment and dedication.
The main idea behind the initiative is to create a win-win-situation for the program participants and the partnering companies. Thus, the initiative lays the foundation stone for sustainable economic cooperation with Africa and aims at forming stable cooperative partnerships for the future.
The fellowship covers cost for
- An individual German language course before departure to Germany
- An intensive German language course in Germany including fees, accommodation and living allowance
- Visa for Germany for one year
- Roundtrip airfare from your home town to Germany and back
- Travel to refresher course and back
- Program-related travelling expenses in Germany
- Monthly living allowance of € 750 (August, September and October 2019; July 2020)
- One-off relocation fee of € 1,000 for settling back into the home countries
- Monthly salary during the internship in the companies of approx. € 1,500 gross
- Applicants must have a university degree in a relevant subject;
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage;
- Have two to five years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage;
- Not older than 35 years and physically fit;
- Female candidates are welcome.
For more information, visit AFRIKA KOMMT.